The following is a small list of some of the questions the public will call and ask. Most have a link attached to them. Im hoping to add some download able forms in the near future.
Frequently asked questions:

1. How do I post bond/visit/ leave money for someone/or find out if someone is in the Ross Co. Jail?

The Chillicothe Police Department contracts with the Ross County Sheriff’s Department for the housing of adult prisoners. Questions about bond, visiting hours and all other pertinent questions dealing with adult prisoners should be forwarded to the Sheriff’s Office at 740-773-1187, or by going to the 24 hour bail bonding door. www.rosssheriff.com/jail.html

All Juveniles are housed at the Juvenile Detention Center.

2. How can I get a copy of a police report and photographs?
Read more »

WordPress Themes

Get Adobe Flash player