Daily Archives: February 1, 2012


Frequently asked questions: 1. How do I post bond/visit/ leave money for someone/or find out if someone is in the Ross Co. Jail? The Chillicothe Police Department contracts with the Ross County Sheriff’s Department for the housing of adult prisoners. … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment