How do I file a nuisance complaint?

Who do I call to file a nuisance complaint?

The Nuisance Officer, Ron Cutright, enforces property code violations. These violations include trash/garbage, junk, tall weeds and grass as well as unlicensed and inoperative vehicles. All property code violations should be reported to the Chillicothe Safety Director’s Office at 740-773-2700. The complaint will then be given to Mr. Cutright for investigation. Do not call the Police Department to file the complaint.
Mr. Cutright can be contacted Mon- Wed. 7:30PM to 3:30PM at 740-773-1191 and by email at

The Nuisance Officer has no jurisdiction over building complaints such as siding, roofing, broken windows and like complaints . These complaints should be forwarded to the City Engineers Office.

6. Where do I get fingerprints and background checks?

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.