Street light out?

Street lights throughout the city of Chillicothe are powered by AEP, and the city is responsible for paying the bill. Street lights that are out or malfunctioning are still assesed a fee for their usage.
If the street light is out, it cannot serve its purpose and invites criminal activity or unsafe driving conditions.
To report a light out, you can go to the this AEP link, and report the light out.
click here to report light out

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply